Only a few days after the 220.127.116.11 update for the OnePlus 9 series, the company has put out a new update – OxygenOS 18.104.22.168. This one is much smaller, but is important nonetheless. It’s currently rolling out in India for the OnePlus 9 Pro, the North American and European rollouts should be close behind. The OnePlus 9 update will follow soon as well.
Oxygen OS 22.214.171.124 update notification for the OnePlus 9 Pro (image credit)
The main improvements in 3.3.3 are related to the camera and reducing standby power draw. The rest of the update is focused on improving stability.
One user reports that the battery drain issue has indeed been fixed, however another says that the camera is still a bit laggy. If you want to try it out for yourself but don’t want to wait, XDA has download links for the Pro phone.
Here’s the new changelog in its entirety:
- Improved the power consumption performance to extend the battery life
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Improved the shooting and recording experience
- Improved the stability of telecommunication functions
- Improved the WLAN transmission performance and stability
And here are the firmware versions post update:
|Region||OnePlus 9||OnePlus 9 Pro|