The Nintendo’s Switch library just keeps growing. During a recent Nintendo Direct announcement reel, Nintendo revealed that several fan-favorite titles from yesteryear are making their way over to Nintendo’s beloved console/handheld. Here’s a quick breakdown of what’s coming to a Switch near you soon.
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout – “Participate in a variety of obstacle courses and events as a goofy bean.” Read our full review here.
- Outer Wilds – “Explore a solar system as you try to escape a time loop and prevent a sun from exploding.” Read our full review here.
- Samurai Warriors 5 – The next entry in the long-running hack-and-slash series starring Samurai warriors hits the Switch this summer. This entry will be set in the Sengoku Period and follow historical figures like Nobunaga Oda and Mitsuhide Akeshi.
- Legend of Mana – This 2000 PlayStation release was the follow up to the beloved SNES RPG Secret of Mana SNES, and it let you assemble towns and dungeons to encounter. Watch us replay the game here.
- Tales from Borderlands – “A two-sided tale starring a pair of impromptu vault hunters on the demented planet of Pandora.” Read our full review here.
- Capcom Arcade Stadium – Capcom is releasing a bunch of arcade classic in one bundle, starting today. You can download the “collection” and get the arcade shooter 1943: The Battle of Midway for free, but you’ll have to pay for other titles like: Bionic Commando (1987), Ghouls ‘n Ghosts (1988), Street Fighter II (1991), Captain Commando (1991), and more.
- Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse – This original Xbox third-person action game about a zombie comes to Switch on March 16.
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville Complete Edition – “Take sides in the seemingly endless conflict between plants and zombies in a third hero-based shooter.” This edition releases on Switch on March 19. Read our full review here.
- Miitopia – “Take a party of Miis on an RPG adventure, giving them a variety of standard – or silly – jobs and personalities as they fight to restore peace.” Originally released on the 3DS, this version hits the Switch on May 21. Read our full review here.
- Ninja Gaiden Master Collection – Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Sigma 2, and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge come bundled together in one package on June 10.
- Ghost and Goblins Resurrection – This visually remastered version of the ‘80s run-and-gun platformer comes to Switch on February 25.
- Saga Frontier Remastered – The 1998 PlayStation RPG is getting retouched visuals and a new playable character, Fuse added as a playable character on April 15.
- Apex Legends – “Fight alongside your friends for supremacy in Titanfall’s powered-up version of battle royale.” This edition releases on Switch on March 9. Read our full review here.
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD – “A lengthy and well-paced main quest, tons of side missions, and surprisingly challenging post-game content adds up to the best possible Wii swan song we could have hoped for.” This Wii classic comes to Switch on July 16, and if you can get some special Joy-Con controllers if you act fast. Read our full review here.