What is an Active Campaign?
Active Campaign’s category-defined Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps more than 130,000 businesses in 170 countries connect meaningfully with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automation that combines email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. More than 75% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 850+ integrations, including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. Pricing starts at just $9/month.
ActiveCampaign was built on the idea that an excellent customer experience should go beyond traditional marketing touchpoints such as email. Providing a personalized, high-touch experience is easy at first, but as the business grows—adding channels, additional teams, locations, customer segments, etc.—the complexity of managing relationships is enormous, and it becomes more difficult to manage personal relationships. The connection does not occur. T scale (that’s why we’ve all received sales emails for products we already own, asked to review a product we returned, or when trying to resolve a support ticket Success reps have had varying experiences.) This is why email marketing, marketing automation, service and support tools, and CRMs tend to waste their time instead of helping organizations grow.
With ActiveCampaign, and the Customer Experience Automation (CXA) category, we are removing data sources, communication channels, and silos between teams, and helping businesses grow their 1-1 personalized customer relationships through connected experiences across the customer lifecycle. are helping. It enables businesses to automate a truly personalized experience that feels authentic, so their customer relationships can grow, no matter how big the business is.
What are some things you can do with ActiveCampaign?
-Automate personalized experiences across all your customer touchpoints
- Track buyer preferences, behavior and multiple custom attributes throughout the customer lifecycle for deeper segmentation and more effective outreach
- Optimize sends based on almost any parameter, so your messages are always targeted to the right audience
-Use data from the entire customer lifecycle to choose the best content, delivery times and distribution channels for each customer
- Build fully customized campaigns with minimal effort, then improve your sending strategy in real time based on customer behavior
-Repeat 1-1 personalized experiences for every customer, no matter how big your business gets
Customer Experience Automation Demo
We believe that customer experience is everything. ActiveCampaign helps over 100k unique businesses in 170+ countries provide personalized experiences to their customers through Customer Experience Automation.
In this video you will:
- Learn how ActiveCampaign helps businesses create a more personalized experience across the entire customer lifecycle
- Learn about the ActiveCampaign Marketplace that has over 200 automation recipes to get you started
- See how you can use marketing automation to feed your sales team using the ActiveCampaign CRM
- Learn about ActiveCampaign’s 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, WordPress, and Salesforce
Active Campaign Review: Features
Some important features and functionalities that ActiveCampaign offers to grow your business automation.
- Marketing Automation
- Email Deliverability
- Email Marketing
- CRM & Sales Automation
- Lead Scoring
- Advanced Contact Segmentation
- On-site tracking
- Messaging & Chatbot
- Landing Pages and Form Builder
- Analytics & Reporting
ActiveCampaign Review: Pros and Cons
Based on the review, these are the pros and cons of ActiveCampaign:
- ActiveCampaign offers a robust automation builder that is easy to use, and you can build automation for anything using various trigger options available.
- It guarantees high email deliverability, which helps in fulfilling your campaign objectives and goals.
- It provides an integrated sales and marketing platform to keep the sales and marketing team in sync.
- It provides various analytics data in the report, measuring the ROI letting you make strategic decisions.
- It allows for free implementation and migration service from your existing software, which can be a tremendous advantage for starters.
- The learning curve is a little high for beginners.
- It offers a lot of advanced features, which can be overwhelming for beginners. I’d recommend starting with the Lite or Plus plan and upgrade once you understand the tool.
- The price of each plan increases as the number of contacts grows, which can affect your monthly budget.
Get a 14-day free trial of ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign is one of the best marketing automation software available in the market and it is also my most recommended marketing tool for small businesses in B2B and eCommerce space.
With ActiveCampaign, you can automate the entire journey of your leads, prospects, and customers. Now, if you want to take marketing automation to the next level and think ActiveCampaign would be the right tool for you, do me a favor – sign up using my affiliate link (button below).