Call of Duty: Mobile has added a new class to its Battle Royale mode. The new Desperado class is a more defensive-minded class. Its abilities suit players who would prefer to hold a position, rather than assault players. The active ability deploys a Shield Turret with unlimited ammunition for its duration. This can defend teammates while reviving them. It can also e used to block access for certain objectives. The passive ability is called Last Stand. This lets players fight back with a pistol after they are downed. If they manage to kill an enemy in this state, they will be revived.
Completing the Desperado Featured Challenge unlocks the class. Once unlocked, players will be able to select the class before a Battle Royale match begins.
Unlocking Desperado Class in Call of Duty Mobile
The Feature Challenge tasks players with collecting points by successfully completing missions. Players will have to gather 120 points in order to unlock the Desperado class. But they will also unlock rewards for reaching specific points.
Rewards on offer
- 50 points: Five Weapon XP cards
- 60 points: 600 in-game Credits
- 80 points: QQ9 – The Numbers
- 100 points: Parachute – Cosmic Wave
- 120 points: Desperado Class unlocked
Missions and the points they offer
- Ride 100m in Battle Royale with the Snowboard – 10 points
- Survive in Battle Royale for 20 minutes – 10 points
- Enter the top 20 in Battle Royale two times – 10 points
- Heal 1000 points in Battle Royale – 20 points
- User Hacker class five times in Battle Royale – 10 points
- User armor plates to repair your vest five times in Battle Royale – 10 points
- Play three Battle Royale matches with friends – 20 points
- Kill 10 enemies with Assault Rifles in Battle Royale – 20 points
- Open Supply Boxes five times – 10 points
- Use Smoke Bomber Class five times in Battle Royale – 10 points
- Kill three enemies in Ski Town location in Battle Royale – 10 points
- Pick up an Epic Weapon five times in Battle Royale – 10 points
- Deal 2000 damage in Battle Royale – 10 points
As one might notice, all of the missions combined can offer a total of 160 points. So it is possible for players to skip completing certain missions and still unlock the Desperado Class.